External Email - Use Caution
Dear Free Surfer team,
I keep trying to run -autorecon2 but it seems that I should have run recon
-all -all instead as I am having problems with the names of my subjects and
the same error appears once and again and I do not know how I should do it
so I do not miss the lables of my participants. I have a sample of 114
participants divided and 3 groups. Every group has numbers from 001 to 038
and they are in different folders such as subjects, subjects_post and
subjects_controls. Now, I after visual inspecting that autorecon1 was fine,
I am trying to run -autorecon2 and I keep with the same message:
*ERROR:* You are trying to re-run an existing subject with (possibly) new
input data (-i). If this is truly new input data, you should delete the
subject folder and re-run, or specify a different subject name. If you are
just continuing an analysis of an existing subject, then omit all -i flags.
I wonder if I have to change or rename my subjects in order to be able to
run autorecon2, or I should begin again with recon -all -all, as it seems I
would not have any problem with the names of my participants.
I would much appreciate your helping on this.
Yours sincerely,
Rosalia