Hi All,
I'm running "mris_anatomical_stats" with a few manually defined labels. For
a few of my subjects, I am getting the error: "Segmentation fault" on one
of the labels. However, the other manually defined labels process without
any errors on these same subjects.
For example, I am running "mri_anatomical_stats" on subject 33_bay6 with a
manually defined ERC label, a manually defined PHC label, and a manually
defined medial frontal gyrus label. The only label that runs an error for
this subject is the PHC label. This PHC label runs without any errors on
the rest of my subjects.
Here is what is displayed when running a label that fails:
"> mris_anatomical_stats -f PHC.stats.04.txt -l lh.PHC_1.label -b 33_bay6 lh
limiting computations to label lh.PHC_1.label.
reading volume /Volumes/BigRaid/Rob/subjects/33_bay6/mri/wm.mgz...
reading input surface /Volumes/BigRaid/Rob/subjects/33_bay6/surf/lh.white...
reading input pial surface
/Volumes/BigRaid/Rob/subjects/33_bay6/surf/lh.pial...
reading input white surface
/Volumes/BigRaid/Rob/subjects/33_bay6/surf/lh.white...
Segmentation fault"
Does anyone know what may be causing the Segmentation fault and what steps
I should take to fix it?
Thank you for your help!
Rob