Happy Friday!
I was able to install FreeSurfer v5.3.0 on my personal Macbook (2.4 GHz
Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, Mac OS X 10.6.8).
Unfortunately, I'm still getting some error messages as I run through the
commands on the "Testing your FreeSurfer Installation" page in the manual.
Originally, I was receiving the following error message when trying to run
the "tkmedit" commands (such as "tkmedit bert norm.mgz"):
- "dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/X11/lib/libGLU.1.dylib"
- Followed by "Referenced from:
/Applications/freesurfer/tktools/tkmedit.bin Reason: image not found"
To remedy the situation, I downloaded and installed XQuartz. Now the error
message I receive is simply "Bus error". It also appears when I try to run
the "tksurfer" and "qdec" commands as well. I have not yet tried the
"recon-all" command.
If you have any ideas how I can fix this or any suggestions, I'd really
appreciate it.
Thanks, and have a great weekend,
Max