Hi Doug,
Is it possible to use the bbregister parameters to resample a functional
image such that it is in register with the anatomical image but retains the
epi geometry? I actually don't care so much about the epi-anat
registration, but what I would like to be able to do is motion correct and
otherwise preprocess my timeserieses within session* and then move
different sessions into a common volumetric space for analysis. As I have
great faith in bbregister, ideally the transformation would be determined
with this method (I suspect it is superior to picking a slice from one of
the sessions to use as a motion correction target across all sessions).
Additionally, I would prefer not to upsample the source voxels either into
1x1x1 anatomical geometry or to surface vertices. Unfortunately, my affine
understanding isn't deep enough for me to figure this out myself.
Does that make sense, and (if so) do you have any ideas?
Thanks!
Michael
* Here i use "session" in the sense of "run", which is different I think
from FSFast terminology so apologies for any confusion.