I am trying to figure out how to cluster some data on the cortical
surface; however, I've run into a few issues:
(1) I can't seem to find a description or examples for running
mri_mcsim and mri_glmfit-sim won't work because I'm not using FSFAST
to create my statistical maps.
(2) A previous email suggested that there are stored values that I
could lookup, but I can't seem to locate the files anywhere.
(3) With respect to the fwhm values used in the simulations, it was
suggested that this be matched to the fwhm.dat file output from
mri_glmfit; however, since I didn't use mri_glmfit, I don't have
fwhm.data file. Should I just use the smoothing used on the surfaces?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=================
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, GRECC, Bedford VA
Research Fellow, Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital and
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464
=====================
This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which may contain PROTECTED
HEALTHCARE INFORMATION and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and which is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the
reader of the e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail
unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at (773)
406-2464 or email.