Hello All,
I have processed about 100 datasets with recon-all (autorecon1, 2and 3)
There are 50 subjects, each subject is scanned twice, 19 months apart. So each subject acts as their own control. We only have structural data for these subjects only MPRAGES, one per each scan. No functional data.
What kind of structural morphometric analyses can I do using freesurfer ? I mean if I want to see what has changed in each subject between the two sessions ?
For each session, we have other data like their blood pressure, gender, age, ambient pressure, ambient temperature etc. For eg, there is a difference in ambient temperature between the first and second scans and I want to see if there is a structural morphometric change in each subject due to this temperature change, can that kind of statistics be done with freesurfer ? How do I remove the effect of other factors to see only the changes due to temperature change ?
I have never done this kind of an analyses before, so so maybe freesurfer already has a pipe for this sort of analyses. I dont know. I am looking for any guidance I can get.
Please let me know.
Thanks a lot,
Rito
Ritobrato Datta, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Fellow
Department of Neurology
Center for Functional Neuroimaging
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
3rd Floor Gates Building
3400 Spruce St.
Philadelphia
Pa 19104