Can anybody comment on the new dura_thresh flag? See below,
Many thanks,
Octavian.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Octavian Lie <octavian.lie(a)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 9:28 AM
Subject: -dura_thresh
To: "freesurfer(a)nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer(a)nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Dear All,
In FS6.0.0, this flag is added to manually adjust watershed threshold
instead of its automatic calculation. I went back to the original paper by
Segonne et al, and I could identify the prefllooding height h and the post
watershed threshold t. I assume the flag refers to the latter.
Since the threshold varies between subjects, where is it specified in the
log file of a recon-all run?
Also, could you indicate a (narrow) range one could start with if trying to
manually adjust a run, based on your experience? Also, what is the
watershed direction based on t (higher t values lead to more aggressive
dura removal, or the other way around?
Thank you very much,
Octavian