Hello
I am using the Qdec Analysis.The long and base directories are created
already, and I am at the first stage of post-processing.
For the long_mri_slopes command, there seems to be some difficulty for Qdec
to find the appropriate folder.
As background, in my qdec table, I have the fsid and the fsid-base (along
with other variables) (see attached too)
ie.
fsid fsid-base group age painUnp tp
WB101_1 WB101_template MNP 65.72 11.7 0
The first command that the instructions tell me to do is:
long_mris_slopes --qdec ./qdec/long.qdec.table.dat --meas thickness --hemi
lh --do-avg --do-rate --do-pc1 --do-spc --do-stack --do-label --time tp
--qcache fsaverage
However, the error comes up as:
ERROR:
/study/NCCAM/Data/MRI/processed/structural/freesurfer/WB101_1.long.WB101_template/label/lh.cortex.label
does not exist!
To check this error, I search the directory of freesurfer, and there are
several folders for WB101. One is labeled "WB101_1.long.WB101_template";
another is labeled "WB101_template".
The "WB101_1.long.WB101_template" directory does not contain the file
"/label/lh.cortex.label" or the file "/surf/lh.thickness", but
the "WB101_template" directory does.
How do I change the commands of the long_mri_slopes so that it reads the
"WB101_template" directory to find these two files, instead of
the "WB101_1.long.WB101_template" directory?
Or is the error due to another issue?
Thanks,
Jen