Dear Freesurfer users and developers,
I decided to run Tracula with our DTI data and eventually got bvecs
error. I tried different solutions without any results: added decimals
after zeros, shortened all decimal points to 3, modified my locale -
nothing helped.
I'm providing you my trac-all log, original (with shortened and long
decimal points: MMADI_C* ) and output bvecs- and bvals-, parameter file
and my locale as well.
[Workstation: CentOS 5.6 x86_64]
Any advises and suggestions are very welcome...
Thank you beforehand.
---
Best Regards,
Alex Lebedev
Stavanger University Hospital, Norway
P.S.: And one short question... I was just thinking that it might make
sense to perform some of the preprocessing steps in FSL (considering
that FS and FSL share these algorithms and the preprocessing for TBSS
ran perfectly), but I didn't find any solution on this. Is there such an
opportunity?
***
LOCALE:
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US"
LC_TIME="en_US"
LC_COLLATE="en_US"
LC_MONETARY="en_US"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US"
LC_PAPER="en_US"
LC_NAME="en_US"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US"
LC_ALL=en_US