Hi Christopher,
the values in wmparc.stats are computed with partial volume correction.
Sita.
On Wed, 12 May 2010, Christopher Coello wrote:
> Hello,
>
>
>
> After segmenting using recon-all –all, I want to look at how much voxels
> there is in each segmented structure.
>
> I did the following procedure : I opened the wmparc.mgz volume with 3DSlicer
> as a label volume and computed the LabelStatistics.
>
> For the label 1005 (ctx-lh-cuneus), the count value is 3133. But in the
> wmparc.stats, the numVox in front of the label 1005 is 2729. This difference
> exists for many of the segmented structures.
>
> To double check, I also opened the wmparc.mgz with Matlab to count the
> number of voxels labeled 1005 in the volume, and I do find 3133.
>
> Am I comparing 2 different values ? Or is there a bug in the writing of the
> wmparc.stats ?
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
>
> Christopher Coello,
>
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow
>
> Center for Diagnostic Imaging,
>
> Akershus University Hospital,
>
> Sykehusveien 25, 1478 Lørenskøg
>
> tel : +4745154516
>
> e-mail : christopher.coello(a)medisin.uio.no
>
>
>
>