External Email - Use Caution
Hello,
I am a student learning free surfer. I was able to obtain intracranial volume by running
recon-all –i file.dcm –subject bert –autorecon1
and then
mri_segstats --subject bert --etiv-only
How can I obtain the BrainSegNotVent volume? I have tried
mri_segstats --subject bert --brain-vol-from-seg
however, “ERROR: must specify a segmentation volume”
Can this be calculated using the data from autorecon1, or do I need to run -all? Which segmentation do I need to specify?
My contact information is below,
Thank you!
--
Thomas Harkey
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
College of Medicine, Class of 2022
501-553-6318
TJHarkey(a)uams.edu<mailto:TJHarkey@uams.edu>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.