Dear Experts,
I had 2 questions with regard to vertex wise analysis using qdec.
1) How should one interpret the dependent variables area/pial area and
volume when comparing 2 groups with qdec and a vertex wise (as opposed to
ROI based) analysis - or are they uninterpretable in this context ? I read
briefly about areal as an alternative measure - could someone explain the
difference, and how thickness, volume and area related to one another ?
2) When running monte-carlo cluster wise multiple correction in qdec - if
one finds a significant cluster is it ok to view them within qdec by
highlighting the "mc-z ... " file in the analysis result box, and then
changing the minimum threshold to whatever value one selected for the monte
carlo simulation ? The reason I ask is that the text ouput given by the
monte carlo cluster analysis gives different coorinates in the cluster
table to that output given when one clicks on the "find clusters and go to
max" button ...
Thanks.
Mahinda